Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Massive Washed Out Post

Atlanta-based Washed Out, a.k.a Ernest Greene, has been one of my favourite musical acts since the release of the dreamy summery pop song "Feel It All Around" in 2009.  Washed Out was recently featured on CNN's segment #MusicMonday, which is included below.


Washed Out has released two EP's - 2009's "High Times" and "Life of Leisure" - and one LP - 2011's "Within and Without." "Within and Without" was my soundtrack to summer 2011. I had it on repeat constantly.

Here are some of my favourite Washed Out tracks!
Washed Out - Feel It All Around (from Life of Leisure)
Washed Out - Belong (from High Times)
Washed Out - You'll See It (from Life of Leisure)

Washed Out - Echoes (From Within and Without)
"Echoes" made my Top 20 Songs of 2011 in the 5th spot.

Washed Out - Eyes Be Closed (from Within and Without)

Washed Out - Before (from Within and Without)

Washed Out - Amor Fati (from Within and Without)

Washed Out - It's Kate's Birthday (how can this not be one of my favourites? Thanks Washed Out!) (from High Times)
Plus of course...
Washed Out - New Theory (RAC Remix)

0 comments: