Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Early Dawn "Mix"

It's late here, verging on dawn. I can't seem to sleep and have been up all night finishing some school work. I found myself listening to the same songs as I worked through mountains of readings.  These seem to be the ones I gravitated toward. May as well make some tea and get some breakfast ready. Good morning!

bittertv - moonlightritual
So chillwavy. So relaxing. Such a great little jam.

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Tapes & Money
I love Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs. Those beats. Feet don't fail me now...

Body Language - You Can (Keep Shelly in Athens Remix)
Keep Shelly in Athens spin this into a blissful dark synth tune.

Nneka - My Home
Oh this song. Beautiful vocals, great beats and very catchy.

Lancelot - We Can Dance (Goldroom Remix)
The merging of all the different sounds. Such an addictive remix.

Cherub - Doses and Mimosas
Electro-funky.

0 comments: