Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Top 12 Tracks of '09*



*I had all intentions of making this the Top 10 Songs of 2009, but I had hell of a time whittling down this list to 10, so it stays at 12. Kind of.



  1. What Would I Want, Sky? – Animal Collective

  2. 1901 – Phoenix

  3. Brother Sport – Animal Collective/ My Girls – Animal Collective (grouped as one entry because I love them both and wanted them both in the top 10)

  4. Feel It All Around – Washed Out

  5. Ambling Alp - Yeasayer

  6. Dominos – The Big Pink

  7. Crystalised – The xx / Islands – The xx (also grouped as one entry because I love them both and wanted them both in the top 10)

  8. 11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas

  9. Young Hearts Spark Fire – Japandroids

  10. Should Have Taken Acid With You - Neon Indian

  11. When I Grow Up – Fever Ray

  12. Psychic City – YACHT (also check out Classixx's remix right here)

**There are actually 14 tracks on the list. (Yet again, I had a really hard time whittling down).***
***What the hell, I should have just done the top 15. Too late now.

0 comments: